- Wishing everyone a safe and fun Victoria Day weekend!
- We still have space in some of our sessions. Register today!
- We would like to thank Sir Winston Churchill and West Park for a great week at camp. Check out their polar bear dip on our facebook site.
- We are happy to announce the addition of our new Drama/Dance program, led by Courtney "Twinkle Toes" Ventzke.
- Check out our new Aerial Course
- We are now accepting registrations for summer 2013. Spaces are filling up quickly
Welcome to Cedar Ridge Camp!
Cedar Ridge is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls ages 6-16 and a year-round outdoor education and group retreat centre.
Our pristine 150-acre site is located in the heart of the Madawaska Highlands, near Bancroft, Ontario. Our 3,400 feet of shoreline border quiet Wannamaker Lake and we are in close proximity to the Madawaska River and Algonquin Provincial Park.
Established in 2006, Cedar Ridge Camp provides a classic camp experience for children from Ontario and around the world. At Cedar Ridge, we offer a safe and friendly atmosphere for children to develop physical and emotional skills and values while learning to live together comfortably in an outdoor environment. While developing an appreciation for the natural setting, Cedar Ridge campers will develop self-confidence and independence while creating friendships that will last a lifetime.
Please browse through our website to learn more about our overnight summer camp, leaders in training program, and year-round facility rentals.